We promise to help you excel through an education, which is why we’ve made it easy—and free—to apply to Judson.
To complete an application, you’ll need the following:
- General personal information, such as your address and date of birth
- Your social security number or alien registration number
- If you plan to apply for financial aid, you’ll need to enter this information.
- Your educational history
- In order to determine the program that’s right for you, we’ll need to review all of your former academic history, including the dates you graduated from high school or took the GED exam, and information about any other colleges you’ve attended.
- Your employment details
- Judson’s adult programs are tailored to working professionals who want to excel in their careers through an education.
- In order to provide you with the best experiences possible, we’ll need to know the basic details of where you’ve worked, like the company address, name of your direct supervisor, etc.